What Are the Pros and Cons of a Flat Roof?
Are you looking to replace your current roof with something different? Have you considered choosing a flat roof to top off your Long Island house? A flat roof might just wind up being the best choice for your roofing needs -- or not, depending on what those needs are.
To be sure that a flat roof is indeed the best roofing option for you, you need to know all the pros and cons that one can provide. And if you're not sure what those pros and cons are, just read on:
Flat Roofing Pros
- * More affordable than most other roofs
- * Provides more usable space in your home
- * Safer to climb atop and clean
Flat Roofing Cons
- * Cannot provide attic space
- * Water doesn't run off efficiently
- * Fairly short lifespan