Welcome to Nassau Suffolk Exteriors: a South Farmingdale Vinyl Siding and Replacement Window Contractor
Nassau Suffolk Exteriors is different from other Long Island home improvement companies because we have seasoned, veteran contractors in every department. When you hire us for your renovation project, you're getting individuals with years of experience in their services area. Not only that, but each of our home improvement departments are run by an expert contractor that has worked extensively in their specialized field for at least ten years.
If you need vinyl siding or replacements windows, contact the experts at Nassau Suffolk Exteriors today!
Nassau Suffolk Exteriors - South Farmingdale Vinyl Siding
Adding siding to your South Farmingdale home is a good way to make it look new again. Just like a fresh coat of paint renews a room, vinyl siding can make a home look a lot newer than it actually is. The vinyl siding experts at Nassau Suffolk Exteriors can help you pick the right South Farmingdale siding for your home. You can rely on our experience in installing vinyl siding to South Farmingdale houses to make sure job turns out right.
South Farmingdale Replacement Windows
Windows are a part of your home that must be chosen very carefully. You can save lots of money on your energy bills with the right South Farmingdale replacement windows. Trust your next home improvement project to the expert South Farmingdale replacement window contractors at Nassau Suffolk Exteriors! Contact us for a FREE consultation today!
South Farmingdale Roofing Repairs
Damages to a South Farmingdale roof can have many causes. Some of the causes of roof damage are connected to the type of roof you have. Whether you are trying to protect and extend the life of an existing roof or you want to protect a new roof, here are some of the main causes of roof damage.
1. Poor Maintenance. It is important to regularly inspect your roof for small problems and damages and immediately make repairs. This is especially true if your roof has little or no slope. Regular inspection and maintenance will prevent small minor damage from becoming a major problem or leak.
2. Wind Damage. Over time any wind can loosen nails in roofing materials. When this happens, a moderate wind can damage the roof. Strong winds and flying debris can also damage a roof, often removing some or all of the roofing material. The best way to avoid this potential damage is to check the roofing and the insulation regularly to be sure it is securely attached to the roof deck. You should also have a secure perimeter fastener.
3. Other Weather Damage. Most roofing materials can be damaged over time by exposure to various weather conditions. If you live in an area likely to see large snow accumulations, you need to be sure the roof is adequately supported against the weight of the snow and properly sloped so the snow will not stay on the roof any longer than necessary. If you live in an area prone to hailstorms, you should know that hail can cause serious roof damage, and you should carefully inspect your roof after every hailstorm. The sun, pollutants in the air and other chemicals in the air or in the rain can also damage roofing materials. Inspection and repair of minor damages can prevent big trouble.
4. Problems with Flashing. Because the purpose of flashing is to create a water-tight boundary between roof sections, between roofing materials and other parts of the house and between roofing materials and roof projections, problems with flashing often cause leaks. These leaks can damage the field of the roof as well as the interior of the house. Flashing problems usually happen because of either design or installation errors. Some flashing problems can also result from wind damage. Regular inspection of all types of flashing in all parts of the roof can catch problems early and correct them before there are major leaks.
Each of these major causes of roof damage can be minimized by regular and careful inspection for early and minor problems. Immediate attention to any flaws or damages with competent repairs can help you avoid major damage to your South Farmingdale roof and prevent the need for early and costly roof replacement.
When you are in need of roofing repairs, give Nassau Suffolk Exteriors a call. We are your South Farmingdale roof repair specialists for damaged roofs, leaky tiles, missing shingles and gutter damage. Our licensed, professional roof repair team has years of experience in all types of roofing from metal roofs to shingle roofs.
The Services We Provide in South Farmingdale, NY
- Deck Building
- Fence Building and Fencing Repairs
- Vinyl, Wood and Aluminum Siding
- Replacement Windows
We Proudly Serve
Nassau County: Baldwin, NY | Bellmore, NY | Bethpage, NY | East Meadow, NY | East Rockaway, NY | Elmont, NY | Floral Park, NY | Franklin Square, NY | Freeport, NY | Garden City, NY | Glen Cove, NY | Great Neck, NY | Hempstead, NY | Hicksville, NY | Jericho, NY | Levittown, NY | Long Beach, NY | Lynbrook, NY | Massapequa, NY | Massapequa Park, NY | Merrick, NY | Mineola, NY | New Cassel, NY | New Hyde Park, NY | North Bellmore, NY | North Massapequa, NY | North Merrick, NY | North New Hyde Park, NY | North Valley Stream, NY | North Wantagh, NY | Oceanside, NY | Port Washington, NY | Rockville Centre, NY | Roosevelt, NY | Seaford, NY | South Farmingdale, NY | Syosset, NY | Uniondale, NY | Valley Stream, NY | Wantagh, NY | West Hempstead, NY | Westbury, NY | Woodmere, NY
Suffolk County: Babylon, NY | Bohemia, NY | Brentwood, NY | Centereach, NY | Central Islip, NY | Commack, NY | Copiague, NY | Coram, NY | Deer Park, NY | Dix Hills, NY | East Islip, NY | East Northport, NY | East Patchogue, NY | Elwood, NY | Farmingville, NY | Fort Salonga, NY | Greenlawn, NY | Hampton Bays, NY | Hauppauge, NY | Holbrook, NY | Holtsville, NY | Huntington, NY | Huntington Station, NY | Islip, NY | Kings Park, NY | Lake Grove, NY | Lake Ronkonkoma, NY | Lindenhurst, NY | Manorville, NY | Mastic, NY | Mastic Beach, NY | Medford, NY | Melville, NY | Middle Island, NY | Miller Place, NY | Nesconset, NY | North Amityville, NY | North Babylon, NY | North Bay Shore, NY | North Lindenhurst, NY | Patchogue, NY | Ridge, NY | Riverhead, NY | Rocky Point, NY | Ronkonkoma, NY | Sayville, NY | Selden, NY | Shirley, NY | Smithtown, NY | Sound Beach, NY | South Huntington, NY | St. James, NY | Stony Brook, NY | Terryville, NY | West Babylon, NY | West Islip, NY | Wyandanch, NY
- Get Your Roof Repairs Done Now Before Winter in Long Island - If you have any roof repairs that need to get done, it is best to do them now before winter sets in. You will find that having issues with your roof during the winter can end up being very miserable and difficult to fix. You don’t want to find out that you have a leak [...]
- Long Island Vinyl Siding Colors - If you want your Long Island home to stand out from the others on the block, selecting different vinyl siding colors will surely do the trick. It is the most popular choice for the homeowners in protecting the exterior of their homes. It is long lasting and does not require much maintenance. The PVC material, combined [...]